Make millions of dollars in 28 days program concept ! Click here


Support

How I get Thousands of Visitors to My New Blog Every Week - Free Softwares For Pc



One of the most important things in the life of any blogger or online mraketer is traffic, it always seem difficult to get traffic but it is not difficult as most of you think.

This is no rocket science and I am only an average guy like you all, I have no connection, no link, no relationship with any top blogger, no mailing list e.t.c. when I started my blog.
In order to prove to you what I am saying, my www.filehippome.blogspot.com is only 3 months and I have been able to get the following:
1. Thousands of visitors every week and over ten thousand pageviews every month.
2. An alexa rank of 40,000
3. Hundreds of RSS and mailing list subscribers.
4. Over 3,000 comments and counting
These are only little from what I have achieved not to talk of the connections and relationships I have gained…all in only 3 months!
I will be explaining to you how I do it in this post.
1. Have a Neat Design: I have little to say about this but being someone who has changed design several times I have noticed and increase in traffic after changing to a good design.  Many visitors might not stay if you don’t have a good design so try your best to get the whole of their attention by having a great design.
2. Focus on SEO: Many bloggers tend to ignore SEO but it is very effective. I get close to 2,000 visitors from search engines only every month.
One of the best ways to get the best from search engines is by optimizing the following aspects of your site for SEO:
i. On-Page factors: This consist of the meta tags and proper use of keywords on your blog, it also consist of having a clean code.
It is very important to optimize your blog for search engines by filling some important details such as the meta title, meta description and the meta keywords, a good wordpress plugin to help you simplify this is the all in one seo pack.
It is also very important to use your keywords very well in your blog posts.
ii. Off-Page Factor: This is another important factor of SEO and it is more about what others think about your blog. Search engines take notice of external links to your blog and this is also used to improve your search engine rankings.
iii. Authority Factor: This is another very important factor search engines consider, if you could have this authority factor then your post will be ranking automatically for keywords even if you don’t build backlinks to it. One of the best ways to get this authority factor for your blog is by updating your blog regularly and by building backlinks regularly to your blog: you can read this post on how to build quality backlinks to your blog.
3. Guest Posting: This constitutes for over 50 percent of my blog traffic and I have gotten a lot of visitors from my guest posts.
Guest posting is very powerful and should never be underestimated, I got 2000 visitors from my first guest post here so you should see how powerful guest posting is.
I have written over 180 guest posts to date and there is a lot I know about the subject. I have come to discover that it is not a matter of the number of guest post you write but the site you write it for.
When trying to build traffic through guest posts it is very important to select the blogs you will be guest posting for carefully so that you can get the best from your guest posts. You might also want to give the big blogs in your niche a trial.
4. Blog Commenting: Even though I haven’t done much of this it is very effective. I have had a blog send me over 100 visitors only through blog commenting.
One thing I do is that I select some top blogs in my niche and I subscribe to them, I try to be the first to comment on all of these blogs and it is really bringing great results.
It is also very important not to just write any generic comments but to write high quality comments that will make others curious about you thereby leading them to your blog.
This are my forumla for getting thousands of visitors to my blog every week, I hope you have gained something.

0 Responses to “How I get Thousands of Visitors to My New Blog Every Week - Free Softwares For Pc”

Post a Comment